Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getaway...










Lukas & Jann (courtesy of http://www.wongliji.com/)


I am dying to take a short holiday soon. Been wanting to do so for quite a long while away. Do you sometimes get the feeling of whisking away to really relax and just go for a great spa and be away from phones and laptops and internet access. Bliss...pure bliss. My ideal holiday is having a pinic by the beach, with the fine white sand between my toes and I can be left to build sandcastles.





Eat tasty sandwiches and go for a short swim or take the jet ski, later sunbathe and forlick in the beautiful sun. Above are two of my favourite people in my life now, just looking at them makes me remember to... Dream! Yes!!! Dream big dreams and do your best so that God can do the rest.



No comments: