Friday, November 9, 2007

Getting Started


The title truly speaks for itself. I have had other posts elsewhere but was just thinking, what the heck! Since I enjoy writing so much and have a neck for it. I may as well combine my first loves. (Oh yea, by the way, I freelance and help peeps do Press Releases as well as Brochure text. I cannot do graphic design thou I can suggest what would be nice... and i have the right contacts for your Press / media releases to be emitted to once done. Contact me @ ruthlim80@hotmail.com if you need my professional services.)

Anyways, I will be using this site to talk about my life, my loves, my days, my peeves and my dreams. You will see lots of pictures of FOOD, my friends and parties (where possible) haha... if I am not sleeping in most of the time.

I will review movies as well. And food places as well.

In the meantime... that's all for this post. I shall tabulate some pics now and post them on my next entry. See ya soon!

Love,
Ruth

No comments: