Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thoughts about my baby Daniel














Be Warned!! This entry is not meant to make your hair stand but to edify & encourage so that one day you may experience love akin to this.


Ups & Downs

My Baby picks me up from work almost everyday
But he also grumbles about petrol costs, parking and ERP
he still does it anyway, cos he loves me


My baby also pokes fun at me and jokes at my expense
But when he gets serious, he really gets serious
however, in my presence he does not stay serious for long
for a sense of humour is vital in any relationship


My Baby likes to eat my cooking
am not sure is it out of love or obligation or the dishes simply taste yummy
but he sure relishes the dishes to their last drop
at times he will grumble about cleaning up the kitchen
but when one cooks, the other cleans mah, its a fair system


My baby makes mistakes and falls
but he is never alone in that journey
for he has the Lord and me
he can pick himself up and learn from such pitfalls
thats the true measure of a man - he bounces back!


My Baby enjoys seeing me exercise and putting in effort
for he says he is proud of me and my progress for
a healthy body shows you are glad
to take care of the temple of the holy spirit residing in you


My baby has fun playing with other kiddos a.k.a Ah Jann / Lukas / Joel
for he just indulges in touching their lil' fingers
and cheeks that scream: "Im cute!"
He enjoys observing their growth


My Baby is the best thing that has taken place so far
cos when I studied for my adv. diploma studies back then
he was always by my side supporting me
testing me and ensuring that I stayed calm and prayed
and I did well because of God and my baby


My Baby is for me as I am for him. We believe in each other. Hee~~



In Love, RL

No comments: