Monday, November 26, 2007

Haircut & Fun

Whoa.. I did this, Ditto!!

Hey peeps! Guess what, I managed to cut Daniel's hair (no training nor prior experience before) and I thank God for natural flair for the art and styling. Look, no glitches nor bad spots.

Am so proud of me-self.... haha. Ok, whose next? I charged minimal only. Say $5 for normal guys look and $7 for botak look. hhahaaa....

Ok, enuff said. I am so looking forward to Christmas still. Oh yea, I had a sumptous seafood dinner last night at NO SIGNBOARD @ the Oasis with my ex-tutees. They have all grown up... got taller, thinner, fatter and more matured. What a big diff!

I missed hanging out with them. And am proud of them.

I totally forgot to take photos. I wished I did... then i can show u how huge the chilli crab pincers are. Irritated with myself.

I missed Lina and Peter most cos I was closer with them but Peter was so shy yesterday. Maybe its because he is all grown up now. Lina was fun to yak away with as usual... she has come of age and seems more confident. :)

alrighty... got to dash.

No comments: