Saturday, December 22, 2007

Andrew & Grace Home


This entry is purely to Thank God for his grace and mercy in my life this far! I would not be here if He has not sustained me. I have undergone many lessons in life - lost of power, humility, loss of loved ones and physically been hit many many times!

Yeps, that's how complex my background is. I wish it wasn't the case but it happens to be so. That's why I strongly advocate the AG Home practices of protecting young girls' lives and making them into powerful instruments for God to use! Pastor Andrew's work has touched lives and made a difference! And this world is a slightly better place with people like him and his wife - Sis Grace.

The AG Home has found a new residing place to continue its good work @ 6A Mattar Road. I prayed so hard yet had such a nagging thought at the back of my head, hoping they did not have to close down due to lack of a place to house the 80 girls.

80 very special girls that come from similar or worse background as I do, girls with a past who do not want to be judged yet be embraced and seen for who they are in the Lord and how capable they actually are! I am fortunate that despite the complications of my family, I still got a place to call home, some of these girls don't.

Girls who have to go thru all sorts of hardships, monthly periods, giving birth and all that jazz... I think its not easy to be a girl. So Kudos to all of them at AG Home, be it by choice or not, they are all trying to improve and make a diff.
I Thank God that they have the chance to know Him and call Him their own. And for His Providence...

No comments: