Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DUMB

What do you call a day where everyone is out to make it that much harder and irritate you? Pour cold water when you are having the toughest day...when you feel like bursting out screaming: GO AWAY!!!!!! I am up till my head in deadlines before the Holidays descend? When people you think love you and care for you decide to suan you???????????????????
This DAY is DECLARED as STUPID MEN DAY!!!!!! Cos all the men in my life are dumb right now. Not a single one is being normal nor nice at all. Not an ounce.... considering the effort I am putting in to balance work, rehearsals, planning parties for friends and meeting my reporter friends..... The men don't get it and they think they are apt at wearing many hats the way a woman can!!!!
FINE! Go ahead and wear lor. See how much pressure you can take before you all come running to some woman in your life to pour out to.
Irritants!!!! I am so hurt lah! Its not jokes when it hurts.
HATE MEN DAY!

No comments: