Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Last Weekend

WE HAD Fantastic Tofu Salad @ Bakerzin (4.5 Stars out of 5)

Ismelin & I cam-whoring @ Far East Plaza! Muahahaha....

Glam hair in progress... have to thank June, Jane, Wenbin & Agnes!

Yup, I cam-whore after I had a perm + cut @ J's... I love my hair!!!

I got a new mini handbag for my mobile

Aik Leng Looking Blue as she had 4 bags...... Women & Bags!!! Go figure
Hey Folks! Am a tad late on the updates, been swamped with stuff esp. since I got a deadline to meet this week. Anyways, I did a lot of catching up with friends and shopping and had tons of fun over Sat & Sun.

Finally met Ismelin up, she has since resigned from Emirates. Probably heading to France to stay for a couple of years and hais.... I will be missing her once again. Wish that she doesn't have to go.

Enjoy the pictures above!!

Love,
RL

No comments: