Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My New Lunch Diet

Monday's Salad.... Look at the myriad of colours


I have been on a cool and awesome new diet - lovingly prepared by my honey bun! Its a healthy salad diet... uber cool too. I am so in love with the food I get to taste everyday... it aids to give both of us great skin as well, with the different stuff that goes into it.

There's capsicium, lettuce, potatoes, crabsticks, cherry tomatoes, egg, fruits, cucumber, ham, mayo, pasley flakes and bread crumbs.

I LOVE IT!!!! Absolutely loving it.... thou a tad not too filling but its better this way, cos coupled with exercise. Woohoo!! It will be a lethal combination in helping me skim off those extra inches which I have tons more to go!

I love it. You should try it too for a change! There's a lot of fiber too.


Smiles,
RL

No comments: