Sunday, December 9, 2007

Today

Crispy Baby Squid
Chilli Crabs - YUM

Mee Goreng - which Brad adored

Today has been most interesting, Brad (our friend from Korea) has decided to give us a farewell meal at JUMBO seafood gallery over at the Riverside Walk.


It was da BOMb!!! KS, AL, ZY, Chris, West, my baby and I were all invited. We had 2 Chilli Crabs (such extravagence... so sweet of Brad), Sambal Kangkong, Mee Goreng, You Tiao, Fried Baby Squids, Fried Man Tou, Scallop in Yam ring and Deer Meat... YUMMY-licious!!!!!!!!! But silly me was so raring to start eating I forgot to take photos of the delicious food - my bAd! (But I found some pics akin to the Crabs + Mee goreng we had)


Surprisingly, the deer meat was the one that was really good. I was shocked at how tender and tasty it was, I am eating it for the first time and probably will order more next time. I absolutely adore CRABS.... Crabs @ Jumbo is devastatingly tasty & fresh, the meat is soft and succulent and comes right off the shell without much effort. A must have!!


Oh ya, I just finished cutting my baby's hair... sadly this time round, I think a little too much was chopped off his back... he reminds me of Mr Potato in the Lau Fu Zi comic series. Heheheheee.... he sure is a man of faith. Oh well.


Love,
RL

No comments: