Thursday, January 31, 2008

God.... please help me in this time of need

Lord,
My prayer is please remind me that:
23Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, 24since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Col 3:23-24
It does not matter if I am appreciated, but Lord, PLEASE help me get by, hold me close to you. I want to scream out LOUD already.... cos I detest HER!!!!!!!!!!!!
She is bloody making my life difficult. She does not help nor try to. She sides outsiders or anyone else but me who is on the same platform.
Hais..... I pray that you help me see her thru your eyes. I pray that when I meet you face-to-face Lord, you will say: "I Love You very much my child... cos you never forgotten me and my ways in tough moments." Then all will be worth it.
Love you so much Lord,
your child, ruth

No comments: