Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Rant

I really am not sure what has been happening but I have stumbled upon the weird-est and strangest people and situations recently. I drooled during one afternoon nap... (super jialat leh cos I v. tired of late) I miss my close girlfriends... (think I suffering from withdrawal symptoms of not meeting them lately) I super "niam" my dearie as I think I need hugs cos I am tired... (don ask me what logic is that but it works well for me besides retail therapy) I am on a cruising mode at work but there is still tons of stuff piled up and many small requests be it by friends or etc.. to ask about how much the tour costs, I work in a Tour agency but I am not a walking price person or am suppose to give such request priority leh - I got many many MANY MANY other work to see to which is more important. So please call the SA Tours Hotline @ 6535 8911 for enquiries. Or visit http://www.satours.com/ COS ITS IRRITATING THAT PEOPLE ARE TAKING THINGS FOR GRANTED BY MAKING ME THEIR "TOUR AGENCY"... I thank them for their support but really guys, I have a job scope to fulfill and its certainly not that of a receptionist who keeps attending to your queries, I have meetings to be at and I am expected to be out of office too.... hais, the best part is, most of the fellas who request for info, expect it asap (sometimes snap of their fingers - wah lau eh)!!!!!!!

No comments: