Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got myself a Romantic BF.... Thank God!

Those who say that Singaporean Men aren't romantic - oughtta Shudup!
Becos they have not found one who is... I am so blessed with one who loves me just as I am.


Daniel lined up a wonderful time for me, a day prior to my actual birthday!
He brought me to


a quaint Italian place...
for a romantic evening dinner with the works..

First up,
A Beautiful Bouquet of Pink Roses was presented as a Surprise

Then he ordered for me... (he looks handsome whenever he focuses)

Then the Fabulous Food was served:

entrée: - mussels & vongole served with thin & crispy french loaves baked to perfection! 6 out of 5 stars

Followed by Main Course:

Flat Pasta (like Kway Teow) with the MOST succulently sweet Prawns & dried tomatoes in creamy tomato sauce (on the bottom)-- I am converted, to be a fan of the ever so slightly creamy sauce & Seafood Medley w/Angel Hair Pasta (Daniel found it unique) - Both are Chef's specials

DESSERT TIME! (aka my Birthday Cake)

Which is a Heavenly Tiramisu cake! SIMPLY Intoxicating..

Which made me a very Happy and Full Birthday Gal...

No comments: