Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh yeah.....

I am BLESSED.... so blessed. Let me count the blessings..... 1) As of today, I have more than 40 Print + Radio + TV + Online coverage done for my company and its just so amazing.. (I have surpassed the goals which i have set.) 2) I have a loving and funny BFF - my bf! 3) I have a great Big Boss and Boss who totally understands and supports me and are more than willing to mentor! 4) The God I serve and love so much, LOVES me back like x100 times more, I cannot comprehend and probably do not deserve it BUT HE loves me so much anyway! 5) I am financially happy and rather well. 6) I am a more secured and confident person these days, compared to 5 years ago. 7) I do not have to live up to anyone's expectations but my own! (And God's) Amen! to that!!!! WoooHoooo... 8) I got Ismelin, Dan, Darren, Mel, Dodo, Alex, West Chris, Auntie Serene, Jo & Mario & Jann who totally digs me and enjoy my company as I am.... 9) My Daddy and Mummy are still alive, healthy and thou not super happy but its alright... God will make it right again. My Brother is still the coolest Kid Bro in the world! 10) I am getting married soon cos I love him and want to walk this journey with him despite the unlovable factors at times! And I am warming my "cold feet" for D-Day!!! 11) God is allowing me to hone my skills, be polished and get better and better at what I do - LOVELY!

No comments: