Friday, May 30, 2008

Fusion Chinese Cuisine - Taste Paradise @ Mosque St

This Winter Melon Soup may look simple but
6/5 Stars! (better tasting than my granny's)
even when I thought no one can beat my grandma!!!
Starter - Fruit Salad 3.5/5 (quite normal)
Let the Fun Begin - Scallop (SO FRESH) - 4/5

This is the BEST prawn I have ever had in the last 28 years
Wasabi Cream Cripsy Succulent BIG PRAWN on watermelon - 5/5 Stars

Sweet & Sour Sausage with melting Cheese oozing out 5/5 stars


Above 3 items were presented in this fashion


Main Course: Fresh, Juicy & Sweet Lightly Grilled Cod Fish 5/5 Stars


See How Artistic the presentation is.... Nice!



Dessert Time... I give you:

Red Bean with Sago Cream in Magic Pot! 4.5/5 stars


And:

Whipped Avocado Cream with Almond Ice Cream 5/5 Stars!I must admit, out of all cuisine, I still love Cantonese cuisine best! Thanks to my grandma and mother! I need soups, great food and awesome company to add to that fine touch of a fabulous dining experience!


Taste Paradise is truly an expectional experience, I am blessed once more. Now to go running, understand next week I have more premium Chinese cuisine to dig into... GOD IS SO WONDERFUL to me. Its a blessing to be able to eat great stuff and be in the pink of health!

Bring it on!

No comments: