Friday, May 30, 2008

Italian Cuisine - Mama LuciA @ Robertson Quay




Daniel ordered a Tortilla Pasta (hope I got the spelling right), so cute, he found it salty, I utterly loved it too... 4/5 stars. Portion a tad too little for a guy I feel...


































Lobster Pasta anyone? The pasta is hand made (with love) - I loved it! Oh man..... 4.8/5 stars? Is this grading allowed? Its really one of the better ones I have had. Only problem was, the lobsters were so small! ARGH..










I have had a love affair with Italian Pasta for the longest time, I thoroughly enjoy it and will plead, beg and do a lot just for that plate of pasta (its true!) And my sugar pie brought me to dine at the very quaint Italian outlet (Mama Luci A) with al fresco surroundings and posh cars surrounding us! Enjoy the food pictures... as much as I loved the PASTA! Oh my....

No comments: