Friday, May 30, 2008

Lots of Food... where do I begin??? Jalan Membina Pasta

Let's just start with the Tasty Delight & Delicious Western Food stall at New Kopitiam at Jalan Membina.... Its near Tiong Bahru MRT so Rachel & Lydia can head there for makan often! Esp. Mad Monkey.... heheheheheeee

the Brownie with Ice Cream is TO DIE FOR!!! Gets a 4.5 / 5 stars from me... melts in your mouth, warm chocolate with COLD ice cream is a lethal combination! Oh so VERY GOOD!
Then below is the Fish & Chips, the portion is generous esp. if you are hungry, gets a 3.5/5 stars from me.... but worth the less than $7 amount!!!!!
Lastly, my favorite (this stall ought to give me free food for me reviewing them) Seafood Pasta, fresh juicy prawns with fish, calamari & clams... 4.5/5 from me! Worth the price!

No comments: