Friday, May 9, 2008

Yay Hey



In God ALONE I trust....
I have been feeling quite "deja vu-ED" as the world with all its pleasures, is equally complex yet adorable...

Manifested with hauntings of irritants yet filled with cute people who brightened your day as well...

Life has its antics.. Good, Bad or Simply Wicked! Is still nevertheless, vibrant and interesting!

Well, we all do need a dose of irritant to appreciate the awesome and fantastic people in our lives right?

That's the slutty-ness of humanity! We end up taking the good things or people for granted! Till the bad comes along to contrast it. Hmph!

BLEH....BLeh and Bleh....

So for now, Humans who are having their period or are PMS-ing, stay away from me please, unless you wanna deliver happy news that brings a smile to my face, stay away from me for a while....

I got my IPO project that is weighing me down..

I got a problematic Mother who is making this Mother's Day that much harder on me AND

I miss my best friend... who is away in faraway FRANCE for a good 1.5 years...

Oh yeah, not to mention, I don't feel like speaking YOUR love language for now... so either you cheer me up or please DO STAY AWAY!

I cannot be bothered to encourage as I need encouragement myself, I need to feel missed, feel loved and feel valued... maybe feel intelligent too.

My LIFE force has been sucked dry..... toxic people are all around me today.

BoZos who simply made life, a tad more complicated cos they over-think, over-drive and over-do stuff.... c'mon, why can't things be simple?

*Rant rant RANT*

I feel like slapping the shit outta someone today and I hope it ain't gonna be U!

Cos I am cleaning people's shit for them in the office today and I do not babysit well....so gimme some space and time out.... till 9pm.

Frankly, I need ME time, time for maybe some good ol' pasta, soothing jazz music and great cool company.

OR maybe its cos I have not had breakfast.... its tough sometimes to ignore stuff and NOT do the right things as its in my DNA....

Hais.... life, toast to it in all its quizzical nature!
Thanks for reading my grouses.

No comments: