Monday, June 2, 2008

Mondays

I am going to do as Jann, stick my ass at this matter

I never really had an inclination for Mondays esp.... cos its the hardest day of the week to wake up and get going, the day where u wish the weekends would not go so soon... I know, we as Christians need to look forward as it's God's gift to us...


Ya Da Ya Da yada....


Ok, I get the drift, but that's not the point.. point currently is I am being compared to someone else by my colleague over an article that she deems as we have "lost face" in comparison to another travel agent... wah lau, its always a case of when I can get (e.g 100 newspaper coverage that is positive for my company) I do not get a THANKS, you did one hella a GOOD JOB but when I (sorry, the reporter) makes one glitch of choosing which angle for which company to write on (you cannot get positive coverage all the time, you are NOT the owner of SPH), I get the blame and it becomes I "screw up".


Hello!


Are you being a little unfair here?


The whole dam world is looking and waiting for you to mess up but for all the toil and sweat, you don't get any appreciation nor any thanks nor anything, you just get the shit and have to clean it. I mean if she was so fantastic, then why don't she try doing what I do and see how well she can do it.


I got a blazing track record to prove that God has been GREAT to me............ cut me some slack, its just Monday for heaven's sake!


Show off.....

No comments: