Monday, July 28, 2008

Lessons I Learnt Over the Weekend...


People are fake...
People make use of you..
They don't really care........
Don't put your feelings into things..
Cos it only hurts you, take ownership but not place emotions
As this fatal error will cos you to pause, wonder and take on an emotional beating!

Hurts the self-esteem and belief in yourself momentary!
Cos I know at least if the World fails, my Light at the end of the dark tunnel is beckoning me - HE is there for me without fail!

Oh yes, I still love my job & passion!

Crazily perplexing and oh so challenging....

Thanks be unto our Father who gave me REAL friends who will rally, trust, support and believe in me instead of rumour mongers!!! At least I got such allies and friends, I wonder... do you?

Conclusion: OH YEAH, WE LIVE in a fallen world, but we are not of the World!

No comments: