Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dempsey Hill

The whole wide world (ok, ok, folks in my world only)
have been going on and on about Dempsey Hill
and how Expensive it is (not really lar)
HOW Chic it is
How COOL the environment is
How POSH the Look and Feel is
that I have been dying to go there... hehehee~
I finally did! With my beloved..
*
*
*
*
*
The beautiful Dempsey...so Quaint We went to Ben & Jerry's there they got Alfresco Dining area... cool! And a Scooby Doo Van..Teehee!! Look at the Swing acting as Seats! So ROMANTIC lar
This COLORFUL sight above greeted me when I stepped in..
GOD Bless USA...
LIVE Band area.. they perform on certain days only
The Ordering section
TUBS of Comfort FOOD!!!!!!!!! ;))))
Main Star: ICe CrEam on Waffles...
3.5/5 Stars
The Victorian Chair
The Dramatic Curtain section...
So Baroque! The Lights!!!!
Reminds me of some fireplace.. RELAXing man
Ballerina Shoes...
DRAMA...
US... Peace man
UBER HAPPY Ruthie..

No comments: