Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Funny Prayers

Can I admit that I am scared now?
As in, I am really like staring FEAR in the eye and trying to put up a front that says "Bring it on" but I am shaking on the inside.. I am. I really am in that state.
Reason: I think its my prayer 2 Sundays back during service, I said to our Father, God.. please let me learn to lean on you and increase my faith, things are going smoothly for me, it does not help me grow... THEN, I was hospitalised due to bad pain and was crawling in bed for 3 days.
NOW, my colleague has resigned and the job scope has fallen on my shoulders till someone else comes in, but it takes time plus, I am still quite a rookie and slowly getting the hang of things only... the amount of files and workload and things I must digest, is FREAKING me OUT!!!
Oh yeah, I am scared, for once in my Life, I never felt the need for God La-gi more... I think my prayers are answered, but I really ought to watch how I pray. Oh yeah, I did tell HIM thou, you will prepare me and your Grace is more than sufficient for me to handle things.
Frankly, I admit, I am not believing that statement yet. God...help me, only you can, send me a great new helper at work so I can focus on what I am trained for and great at, thou I must enlarge my knowledge and wisdom and etc etc in handling and balancing work... I really don't wanna camp here overnight, I heard enough horror stories to scare the jitters out of me. I cannot do this alone. Neither do I wanna load Daniel as he is stressed out over a million dollar deal. GOD WE NEED U, HEAR OUR CRIES!

No comments: