Wednesday, September 17, 2008

e Black Board with Esthdear

In case you all still don't know who is Esthdear by now..
Lemme intro:
Ta-Da!
(see below to your left...that's her, this pic was taken last Xmas)
I met her for dinner on Monday...
Inaugural man..
but it was fun!
We yakked ALOT!
Yak yak yak...walk walk walk...
and did I mention that she dressed like some lawyer that day
*shudders* the weather was perfect for a simpleton gathering of this nature
Look @ the Clouds! Then we went to check out this place called e. BLACK BOARD @ some kopi tiam... did I mention that esthdear knows some remotely located food place too? They served Vongole Pasta... 3.5 Stars out of 5 from me $5.50 only!!! Sedap! Shiok!! Esthdear had FISH & CHIPS which got a 3/5 Stars from me as it was a tad oily!

Let's do this again some time esthdear!

No comments: