Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Majestic Hotel

Ever so fortunately blessed me
got the opportunity the other day
to head to
THE NEW MAJESTIC HOTEL for
a meal..
I have been wanting to try out the food there for the longest time......
The Grass Patch outside the hotel is SO UNIQUE
I have never seen anything like this before...
we can organise some mini golf session or fashion photoshoot here man..
hahaha.... arty!
Then... toilet...
I never realli fancy taking toilet shots but
Then the chairs in the lobby...
and the vases...
antique...
yet urban. I Like.
Look at the Lamp.. Baroque!
Even the Gym upstairs is see thru... Chic.
Inside New Majestic Restaurant...
The Open Kitchen Concept...
The Soup..
1.5/5 Stars...
I AM A SOUP person.. this one, failed miserably
Then some Fried Silverfish...
2/5 Stars..
The rest of the food...also not to my liking...
Dessert Time!!! Mango Sago....
Nice.. 3/5 Stars
Mine - Fried Durian
VERY NICE - 4/5 Stars
Overall experience = Don't be a Sucker and pay for Ambience
Go for Better Food @ the price you are paying..
New Majestic is all hype and does not deliver!
Even the Seafood Hor Fun we tried failed... 1/5 Stars! Sad man...

No comments: