Saturday, September 13, 2008

Singapore Flyer....

First up...
We went to dine at POP-EYES Chicken
their chicken is way better than KFC....
Daniel and I love their meat ...so I recommended to my colleagues..
The entire Singapore Flyer experience if to be paid for...
IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND NOT WORTH THE 30Mins but
if its FREE.... heheheheeee.. like mine, then
you will find that
THE SINGAPORE SKYLINE TRULY can be so breath-taking!
My Colleague Nelly and myself on board the Singapore Flyer The Singapore Flyer Model below Some random Arty shot I tried...
I have no idea what my colleague is doing behind me man...
I present: THE SINGAPORE SKYLINE with the floating Stadium as backdrop
My colleague, Grace with the future IR as background..
Inside the cabin...
Conrad Hotel....
Suntec, Ritz Carlton, Conrad....
Benjamin Sheares Bridge.... awesome!
The Flyer from up UP and away! Love Purple Lights....
Yeah... we behaved like monkeys inside the cabin...
That's Paul climbing on top of a bench and taking a photo...
Our Cabin coming towards us....
Grace and Nelly with Esplanade as backdrop...
Kitty.... almost at the Pinnacle of the Ride!

No comments: