Monday, September 29, 2008

THE WEDDING Emcee - Me!

Over the Weekend...
I attended 2 WEDDINGS
@ the same hotel
of 2 different brides whom I know...
It sure was some experience..
even THOU being a Wedding Emcee is not my first time
BUT partnering with a GOOD ol' Friend of mine.. is!!!
We had fun and am glad we still managed to
crap around some good stuff...
I would give him 8.5/10 Stars even thou its his first time
cos I knew he would be "Zai"
STEADY LAR!!!
The Radiant Bride...
Getting her hair and make-up done...
Very Pretty Lor! Chio...
Nadine.... now known as Mrs Chin...
I present my Co-Emcee:
DARREN CHAN Mali-Chan... >>Darren, am glad to see you looking better now than the ol' pics I have.. LOL
I Love my Hair-do!
And Below -
A SUPER SLEEPY and tired me before I crashed to bed...
YAWNS!
GOD HAS BEEN KIND.....
& thanks a lot Darren... I appreciate the partnership
maybe let's do this again?!?

No comments: