Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Food... in all styles

OK! This entry is for:
A) The Perpetually Hungry
B) The Mostly Full
C) The Fussy Pots
D) The "Rubbish" Bins
Well... we all have our 'style'
when it comes to eating
some choose to eat healthy stuff
(cos they believe garbage in, garbage out)
others, just eat everything and anything,
so long as nice
and a few others,
eat when they feel like in the mood
or craves for a certain something
WHAT STYLE ARE U?
(A), (B), (C) or (D)
hahaha....
Below are some food that is interesting to share
CHEESE FRIES with MAYO....
I totally do NOT like it..
its found at Jalan Membina
@ the other Coffeeshop which is near Delight & Delicious
BUT
I prefer Potato Wedges anyday..
the fries were WAY TOO CREAMY & Drenched in Cheese & Mayo
0.5/5 Stars
This is the stall I was talking about
I may give their western food a try to compare
them with Delight and Delicious
but if you are hungry + angry
PLEASE just go to Delight and Delicious to fill the tum-tum
Then below was a place recommended by Dodo dearest...
called Breakthru Cafe
run by Ex-Prisoners who found God,
setup a cafe and sell cheap & good Dim Sum...
the service is SUPER Efficient
entire experience is
3.5/5 Stars
Bill for 3 pax came up to be around $37 only. Quite ok
They are located @ People's Park Centre
at the back, facing the Sub Courts Level 1
They call the above Phoenix Tail
I was like... >.<" its only a prawn tail can?? Wah lau... confuse me
Siew Mai
Shark's Fin Dumpling
The Cafe Menu.. sorry for the blur-ness...
And then...
XO Fish Soup
@ Jalan Membina KopiTiam @ $5.00 (I think)
Cheaper than the earlier one I recommended
which is at Food Street Chinatown.
The Soup has enough XO for my fussy tongue!!
4/5 Stars
Shiok! Sedap....
The Stall tucked in a Corner

No comments: