Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tales from Phuket (written from a 3rd Party angle)

Daniel is away in Phuket right now, for his annual training, as I type this...
I got a really funny phone call from him this morning, complaining to me how "sick" the whole get-up is.. in his words.. "some sick shit man!"
Well, the story goes like this:
Yesterday after his meal (cant recall was it lunch or dinner), he went to take a stroll around his hotel. He saw a tranny (short for She-males) walking there too, some tourists bemused at the whole tranny thing going on in Thailand, decided to partake in some silly-ness by asking the Tranny 'Hey, can we take a photo with you?'
And the Tranny, being in all Thai warm hospitality, decided to gamely say "YES" without hesitation..... guess what that Tranny did.
Of cos, most Trannies wear the skimpiest and sleaziest outfit imagineable...
THAT TRANNY wore something low cut, and HE decided to flash his "Man-boobs" for all to see while that photo was being taken. And he was not bashful at all...machiam parade lar..
my dear Daniel was flabbergasted and scarred for Life....
That poor chap went on and on telling me: "Dear, don't ever come to Phuket, its a horrible place.... terrible lar... just bad lar.... filled with all these Sick People and sick shit....man!"
And there I was on the other line, laughing my head off and saying.... WHAT A WONDERFUL AND FUNNY WAY TO START MY DAY.... Thanks dear!
I saw it as pure funny...
But I am sorry you had to witness this unholy crap! Poor thing.... awwww.
Lots of love...
xoxo

No comments: