Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday - Today

Today, I am feeling both mixed up... happy yet not so nearly happy. Vexed.. on one hand, there's the dress I like... on the other hand, there's a lot of considerations holding me back from being really happy with the dress. One is really Daniel's face and does he really mean it when he wants to get it for us? I look at him and was quite clueless... I mean, I am quite torn. Really. I know I shouldn't sound so "materalistic" and all that jazz but its causing this confusion and then... when I was cutting Daniel's hair just only (prior to this blog) he seemed so not happy with the hair cut today. I wonder is it the hair cut or is it him being unhappy with other things... maybe I am just thinking too much. Not sure. Just dam unhappy now. Anyways, if he really thinks his hair cut sucks, he can always head to the professional barber, afterall, I am untrained in Hair-dressing so if the cut truly sucks... .then. . . . . . . Still ponderriiinggggg...... BIG SIGHS

No comments: