Thursday, January 1, 2009

TAG EM'''''

Here are the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself.
At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog.
You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.
10 Things About Ruthie:
1) Ok, this one is contributed by Daniel Pang, 4 years back when we were into our second year of this relationship, I totally forgotten & started picking "Black Gold" in front of him & startled him.. HE WAS LIKE "Omg, aren't pretty girls not allowed to fart, shit, pick their noses & burp????" I was like.... I am not alien, I am only human. Cheers to nose-picking!
2) I love only Green Tea Frapp in StarBucks! Nothing else comes close, with or without Whipped Cream... doesn't matter.
3) When I first played Nintendo Wii at Dan's place, I thrashed all the guys there at Wii Boxing, so, don't mess with me when it comes to extreme sports virtual / online games! Teeheehee~~ (Daniel has a short video to prove it)
4) I am addicted to Pet Society in Facebook, ITS THE BOMB!!!!
5) I kinda do enjoy organising outings / party or prepare home-cooked meals for close friends, cos THANK GOD, every outing I organised thus far has (by the grace of God) gotten 97% attendance! WooHoo~~ WOOT!!!
6) I love writing, blogging & churning out Press Releases, its in my blood to correct grammar, typo, spelling & etc... HAHAH... maybe just pure occupation hazard... I donno! Heeeeee
7) I actually kinda do enjoy running now, a lot more and how cool it is to push my body to the extreme sometimes... but the muscle aches can "kill" sometimes.
8) I can picture things in my head, my imagination is off the scale, thus my friends have been telling me, you should be in threatre, on radio or something but hey, I enjoy my job now! I can write my releases, mingle with reporters & appear on Telly from time to time, its the most enjoyable marriage of both worlds - THANK YOU LORD! You ROCK!
9) I enjoy watching movies! Esp. the comedy types like the recent Bedtime Stories, its so funny, I laughed SO LOUD in the movie threatre that...Thank Goodness no one scolded me. Oh and I hit the person next to me from time to time when its ultra funny too...
10) I enjoy being with the YA folks and the Detonate Youths! I do feel younger in their good company! And I love Emcee-ing for Weddings too!
I think I can only tag Ian, Sam, Pehbs, Sarah & Jialing.... cos no one left wor!

No comments: