Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's Day

I spent Vday in the most unconventional manner this year..
was working in the afternoon before I zip off for a Wedding
it was a blast.. caught up with a lot of good Uni Classmates of mine.
But the good humour and all was defintely still there.
CHEERS!!!
And CONGRATS to Alex & Candy once more.. with love!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Main Stars... Candy & Alex (Mr & Mrs Lim) The Bride singing to her groom... Awwww... Sweet lar My Co-Host above - Rafil
Us on stage... York Hotel's Stage quite cool...
only lack of wireless mikes
Us trying to remain cool.............
Plotting against Alex in the SABOTAGE Game...
Yeah... Alex... you are Done for!
Me with the Girls.. on the right is Vivian
Rafil.. his date Sofea, me and Viv...
Clowning Round !
Posing Round 2
Acting Adorable 3
Donno what all of us were doing..
I was like kissing Sofea's hair lar
Once more for Camera
The 3 "siblings"... Me, Norf and Viv
Once more!
This lady is Norf's wifey... Reven
Yep...they make a cute couple.

No comments: