Friday, March 27, 2009

Presenting the Cookie Museum

A friend brought me there,
I loved the place & brought Daniel there too
They had plenty of cookies
(Ex lar - $38 one tin with 20 odd pcs)
BUT THEY ARE TASTY
with Exotic flavours
Savouries like Hanan Chicken Rice, Tom Yam, Hokkaido Crab etc
Sweets like Kiwi, Rose Tea, Green Tea, Pineapple etc
& they serve authentic TEA! in a British Styled Cuppa
Decor is Baroque
Very Aristocrat!!!
The Menu Above The Inside Pages (images are blurry cos we are not allowed to snap pics but I hurriedly did so)
Scrumptious!
Lights!
THE CHAIR... So comfortable...so Tai Tai
The European Designs
Love the Mirror!
The Cookies! On Display
The Sampling Trays of Cookies!
Cashier Counter
THE TeaCups (Lady Boss told me they are expensive!!)
I Love the Pink One!
I had fruit tea that day... something light after dinner

No comments: