Friday, March 6, 2009

Wondering

Have you ever had days where you wish you could stop being the responsible, level-headed person that you usually are most of the time?
(if it happens all the time, then you got serious issues)
*
*
*
I have been wishing that for the last few days
*
*
I wish I could stop being me for a while
*
I wish I could stop letting people know where exactly I am OR
What I am doing
OR even if I am planning to do something
*
*
*
*
The perils of being responsible is weighing me down
and making the wild child in me surface I guess...
I wish I can kick the world back in its FACE!
And tell it:
LEAVE ME ALONE
I need time out
I wanna relax and do nothing and WASTE TIME
I wanna balance out my entire system and soul without telling YOU
everything!!!
Stop being so Anal
Stop being so Rigid
Learn to trust others
that we can truly be capable of being calm and rational
despite our rants, raves and time out alone
WITH NO COMMITTMENTS
NO RESPONSIBILITIES WHATSOEVER
Just me Time!
Like something in me will explode
if I don't have time to Break out of my Usual Mould
*
*
Oh Yeah... I need that!
I am in desperate need of time out. Me Time.
Don't call me
Don't SMS me
Don't email me
I need to align myself before I cave into a wall

No comments: