Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day Trip

This post
will be filled with text only..
As I was too terrified to take photos
I nearly became "road kill"
Hahahahaa..
I prayed so long and so hard,
God heard my prayers (Love ya Lord! You Rock!)
but it was fun
in the weirdest possible way!
I learnt more about the guys that day
and their dumb dumb reactions
that are somewhat endearing
YET
still dumb lar! Oh well...
Myself, Daniel, Darren, Simon, Bala and Zhang Meng
decided to head on to Penarang for AWESOME Seafood
we had our entire huge ROUND table filled with
Lala (Clams), Lobsters (2 versions & 5 Lobsters in all I think..),
Gong Gong (snail type shell fish), a fresh & enormous Promfret Fish,
Veg, Handmade Beancurd and lots of drinks!
But you know how we got there!!!!
I still find it hard to believe we did it
esp Simon, Darren and Daniel
We Cycled there
a total of 30 km... there
and back!
I could not cycle back (so I covered only 15km) as I
fell and hurt myself off the junction of a road
so I took a Jeep back!
A Land Rover!
COOL lar...
I could not bring myself to take photos as
I got Zebra sunburn (will show u once Simon tags me on facebook)
I injured myself and was bleeding but am okay really...
I cried... a bit cos it was painful like mad
my butt hurts
my arms ached
I was sticky and sweaty and Yucky
Yeah but I shall do this again..
maybe minus cycling
just a taxi there to the seafood place will do
Will call West & others to join me
Oh man... my body is aching & killing me now.
FUN... still... it was fun.
Some experience it was!!!
A classic story I got to share:
When i fell off my bike...
I was shocked at the impact
and felt pain rightaway
then Daniel who was behind
ran up to me
asking: "what happened?"
I was like.... :(((
"you shouldn't ask what happened?
rather you should have asked
Are you hurt?"
I was a tad upset man
then i teared and saw blood on my hands..
my left leg behind bled
and my right knee hurt away
THEN,
when blood oozed from my thumb area filled with dirt
I was like "Look daniel... got blood"
Then he was like: "How?"
I was like -.-" *sweating*
Maybe you need to pour some clean water over my wound
to wash it clean least infection occurs?
DUH right?
He stunned me and I stunned him with that fall
Kanna Sai... Bleh!
Can't believe him man... I cried a teeny weeny,
not so much becos pain or what
rather, when I fell...
that very instant where he asked me
"what happened?"
HE STARED AT THE BIKE
HE STARED AT THE BIKE!!!! Argh...
*faints*
not at me but the bike
Haiyo...
well...
later he told me
"dear, I was worried if the bike spoilt,
you cannot carry on cycling to the seafood place"
(which was another 7Km or so away after I fell)
Men... go figure them

No comments: