Thursday, April 2, 2009

Of gigs, old pals and chummies

Well...
I wanna give Thanks to our Lord here.
Cos
Of late, I got recommended to take-charge of a couple of
Awesome Weddings... I just Love Weddings! Don't you?
And when I have to Emcee the Weddings..
there is just about 2 persons I can think of who are very VERY
suitable and inclined for this sort of gathering
they are
RAFIL & DARREN
both are my MDIS classmates
of cos, one I know way longer than the other
but still
both have their own strengths and can hold the fort in
their own style!!!
Rafil and I...
realising the march-in music started
before everything could begin... but
we remained cool
joked about it and
THE SHOW MUST GO ON!!!
Below, with Norfrey (my very good friend + Chinese Sinseh)
myself and Rafil... Hard at work
Discussing on how to Sabo Alex and his wife, Candy
it's VERY hard work... *evil grin*
Below...Norfrey. Myself. Vivian
(who is now with BA - way the Go Girl! All Glory to God)
& Rafil
All of us clowning around and cam-whoring (my idea!!)
In the end... everyone seems to want the camera more..
*smacks forehead*
That babe next to Rafil is Honey Rai.. Love her name!
Below...
Darren and myself... I noticed I lost a bit of weight...
The pic below was in Nov 08, the ones above are in Feb 09
Anyways!
More Weddings Coming SOON!
I just LOVE catching up with long time no see friends.
Au Revoir....

No comments: