Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary as a Couple and 8th as Friends!

daniel at Cha Cha Cha Interiors... I luvvv the Miami-styled Bar counter
Home-made Salsa Dips with Nachos
Taste x10 better than those sold outside
My Poison - Pineapple Juice!
My Mushroom and Googey Sauce / Dips
Tasted quite good
3/5 Stars
BUT daniel preferred my Cooking... haha.
Which is great!
daniel's dish of something + something chicken
Don't ask me what, it looks like Salad to me!
Him wrapping the Buritoes....
BEN & JERRY'S
we managed to get the seats under the Baroque Lights!
Ooooo...Behold... THE MIRROR!
A view from my lil' courtyard window
with spring blooms no less...
HAHA
The cool Black Cushions
I love the Details...
A mock fireplace below...
defintely needs more firewood to keep us all warm
Fun
was the key that day
Daniel just loves surprising me!
I appreciate the fact that he bothers to. . .
at least he does not take the relationship for granted
Well...
We went to have a different cuisine that day
MEXICAN FOOD!
@ Holland V
before heading to Dempsey's Ben & Jerry's
which was my fave outlet ..

No comments: