Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick as I can ever be....

Let's just say I was out of action last whole week
Kudos to the "Darren" virus.. (pun so intended)
why is this virus so capable of putting me down for so long
I have absolutely no inclination to find out
I had fever for 4 days straight (38deg)
kept coming back and going off... recurring
seen 3 doctors before I got better finally
had an inflammed throat
which means, I really did not eat my meals
for at least 4 or 5 days, properly
merely some soup or plain bread slices
for the sick of the medicine intake
sucked so many lozenges I lost track
still having that whooping dry cough
voice is a goner -
a frog in the well sings better than me at this rate
in place I got some deep husky DJ voice
which I don't know myself upon listening to it
I sound like some frigging tomboy Argh!
AND
I got a blocked nose
and tons of phelgm
I never fell so sick for so long in my life
so really...
the "Darren" virus is
really, really a force to be reckon with
may it never reach you.
For it doesn't seem to ever go away
till now... reminders of it still lingers
thru my coughing.... and lost of voice.

No comments: