Tuesday, May 21, 2013

he is feeling the blues

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151375402456836&l=e45a81b1a1
 
today was a record high for me, 
in more ways than one..... 
I had a full day packed with interviews,
likewise for tomorrow, I strongly believe
that I will be getting a career that I will be staying on 
for a super long time to come soon... 
enough of all the grind, shit and grit saw stuff 
and I bumped into an old friend, 
like have not met this person for 10years or more
and our faces lit up when we saw each other
he still looked as good. 

Anyways, my honey bun was in the blue zone today
feeling all shitty and blue
and I know it as he is listening non-stop to praise and worship 
which is a great way to unwind and leave it all at HIS feet
and he is all about the cuddling and needing hugs. 
Its so akin to a soldier going out to the battlefield and coming home
wounded...... awwww, my poor baby. 
He deserves a great hug and an awesome massage. :) 

On the other hand, i am looking forward to toomorrow's packed day
totally awesome!!!