Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blog posts are suppose to be on Happy Stuff

The hubs told me, that blog posts are meant for happy stuff,
but to me, this serves as a diary.... for a small crowd
for me to share.

Today's high was lunch, at La Catine located within Asia Square,
it was real good, main course was a little salty thou
but probably to cover the fishy smell of the cod fish
but dessert, was awesome-ness!!!
I love my friend at Citibank! :)

Today's super low, was that I am stuck with a bad egg
someone whose working language needs work at
and design needs lots of time
of which, both we don't have.
Unless you are fine with no expectations
and no standards and no inclinations of any kind
then, everything goes.

Really feeling super demoralised.
Ends up, I am getting shorter end of the straw,
but no one appreciates the sort of basic expectations
and standard of work I wish to bring
I mean, do things well, do it right
so you need not make like over 5 changes!!!!!!

Anyways, the hubs offered a suggestion
which may help, I will try it out.
Hope it works.
My coach says, its just a job..........
I am just not the sort who hand in subpar, half pass six kinda work.
How to? I am not wired that way......

No satisfaction at all like that
Pissed off...........