Monday, August 12, 2013

Shooting Her Mouth Off



You know how it is with some people
they really rattle off and let their tongues roll off the words
that will irritate and not thinking through the consequences . ....
sometimes these people just cause me to marvel .... o.O"
LIKE how on earth they can survive and not be eaten up
by saying offensive stuff like that

Maybe, the Up UPs need to deal with these people
and not let the middle management like myself
filter for them, so that THEY will realize
what a "gem" they have?

Some "diamonds" are not meant to be,
they will not shine but just be....
be charcoal, serve its purpose and that's it
I get the point of being nice and extending the nice-ties
but that's about it, that, I will do as my mum brought me up well.

I loved the 4 days of respite.....
wished it would last longer thou.

Thing is, as I started to reflect and ask deeper questions
I realized that seriously,
not everyone is made equally, as much as I expect
I guess I am wrong to.
Everyone is unique, not equal.