Friday, May 23, 2014

A month and many changes



Almost an entire month has passed,
so many changes have taken place,
mostly good ones. 

I will in fact do the China Posting Part 2 only this weekend.

With all the photos.
A new friend I had lunch with recently kept saying

A PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS ~ said the engineer 
I say, its a guy thing
but sure, pictures will fill these pages soon! 

I have had the privilege of meeting many people whom I can call Friends
and I intend to keep in close contact with them. 
Just needs time and effort, that's all. 
I truly am happy that the best thing that has taken place
was the normal nice persons I met during my almost 1 year stint
thou my dear Godsis would insist that its not counted as close to a year, oh well. 

I have had an interesting situation occurring recently
Someone who had similar wavelength crossed paths, 
came into my life, very sweet fella, think he makes a thoughtful bf one day,
i declared openly that I am married,
would never deny that fact,
but, some little part of me, 
did enjoy the attention (while it lasted)
and then it all comes one full circle, nothing happened,
not that I wish for something to happen either,
I am a good girl that way, traditional, hold onto some old world values
and am matronly to an extent. (Nope, I am not aging, just stating my belief system)

After the entire fanfare has died down,
and upon closer reflection of my heart's inner linings and secret thoughts,
I can safely say, I give in to LOVE, like it touches me and the lil' nice acts,
no matter how random or small, or subtle, really reaches out to me,
I am NOT a sucker for such, but I do notice if you are thoughtful,
or gentlemanly, or care sincerely. Those acts, thoughts . . . Matter. 

And I do somehow, reach out and care for the underdog, 
I am not saying the fella I married is an underdog,
please do not be mistaken, he isn't... he maybe an AH PEK at heart
But he is No Underdog. Haha. 

So besides thoughfulness, I seem to like a certain type,
seems to me, after being badly burnt by Mr Handsome Big Eyes years back,
I have a softer spot for the Korean Look alike male these days.
Guys with small eyes are just that much more appealing. 
Blame it on the show - RUNNING MAN,  
I am hankering after Kang Gary and Kim Jook Kook now. 
Oops! And for vastly different reasons. LOL
Point is, they all stay in shape.

But let's get back to this someone whom I crossed paths with,
let's call him Y. 
He is quirky, like his passion and motivation for me is like the passing showers,
can i ever describe feelings this way? 
Sounds strange right? Exactly.... he makes me feel like that. 
Like one moment, he gets all riled up and motivated and all 'Boyfriend' mode on me
and then shortly after, drops me like a hot potato. 
He would literally drop everything at one point, just to come and cheer me up,
that was sincerity on a plate,
and that day, I was moved, like, I told myself, this fella, really is a keeper, as a friend.
Not that all the actions he does or say matter since I am officially off the market, 
just that, this tactic, if he so employs while woo-ing a girl,
won't work. 

And yes, being together with someone for too long, 
married or dating, well, you will take each other for granted... 
U can only make the effort to keep things fresh and going,
as much as you can. 
Best thing to do, find something u guys enjoy doing together,
and have a common pool of friends who know u as a couple 
so that the ebb and flow of things be kept dynamic.

As for Y.... Well, one cannot just get too intense or too slack 
BALANCE is the key, playing your cards right 
will ultimately win you, YOUR SPOUSE. 
Oh well... but that's another story for another day. 
I am so looking forward to starting a fresh page with a great new paycheck! 

THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS
and more so for Family, Love, Acceptance and People who truly Appreciate Me! 

XoXo,
In His Service, R