Wednesday, November 21, 2007

我爱圣诞节!!







Yups, the title says it all, I am so looking forward to Christmas... why? Well...truthfully I am always so excitied by all the presents I get. I feel like a lil' kid at this time of the year. Its a family tradition that we exchange gifts. So am looking forward to receiving mine from my Mummy, brother, my "mei mei", my best friend, my colleague, my new found friends and last but not least - dear daniel. Ha ha.... Tis' the season to be jolly...lalalalala..la la la Laaaaaaa!

But the thing about Xmas is, the warmth and joy as we go about spreading some good ol' fashion merry-making into the lives of the ones who are not as fortunate as we are. This year, my greatest wish and prayer is to see the AG Home get a brand new home so that Pastor Andrew can really carry on the good work he has undertaken and started, I am certain God will not leave them all aside but will provide.

To find out more or if you got lobang for a place that can accomodate about 70 - 80 girls, do contact them.


Do not just feel sorry for them, do more! For we are enabled to do more than just mere words.











joy to the world~RL in Xmas mood already.

No comments: