Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today


I had a really good time today even thou work was a mad rush here and there. I really am in the momentum to exercise and exercise, looking forward to my new bod by mid of next year where I will shed at least another 8 - 10kg by then. *smilez*


My arms are still aching from all that badminton. Thanks to a certain Ms Lim..... haha... muhahaha. But I enjoyed badminton immensely with that group. Will regularly join when possible. A welcomed change from the usual sprints and runs I do.


Anyways, I am still loving all that I undertake and the people that I meet everyday, they inspire me and I cannot stop thanking God for all the people He so nicely let me meet, even the mean ones sometimes. *grins*


Ok... I am heading home to watch America's Next Top Model... Yay!


~ Lovely Thursday, muacks Ruth

No comments: