Saturday, December 15, 2007

Confirmation... after 6 very fast months

Guess where I went for Dinner last evening?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

This Calamasi Drink is worth the $4... 5 stars out of 5 as it is freshly squeezed

You Tiao (Fritters with Sotong Filling) - 3.5 Stars out of 5

Quayside Signature Fried Rice - 4 out of 5 Stars (Lots of Fresh Prawns & Peeled)

Oatmeal Prawns - 3 stars out of 5 as prawns as not as fresh as I would want it

Beancurd in Claypot - 4 out of 5 stars (tons of mushroom)

I dunno if its just me or what, but 6 months just flew by real quick and thats fantastic! I am confirmed in my job already, officially today. Glad to have a boss that is understanding, supportive, trusts me and way nice. Only shortcoming is I have is to be on time when I get to work. But no worries there, I have been and I vastly improved in this area already.

Anyways, my baby was so sweet lah, he took me out to celebrate last night, the eve of my confirmation, he was saying at the rate I am going, I am doing all the things right and work attitude is right so it should be a smooth-sailing one for me.


So he took me to Quayside Seafood @ Clarke Quay. Oh yea... it was swell! I super SK lah (Sua Ku)... too long did not go hang out at Clarke Quay till I do not remember much of the area at all. It has changed 180deg lah (since my Sec school days).

We had great food there. Thou no crabs........ but I had plenty of prawns and service there is really the works! If you have a client to entertain or a family party to organise... Quayside would be the place to bring them to. Rather good food, awesome ambience, service is truly worth the price you pay for and just the liveliness of the entire get-up makes it a joy to dine in.

Its alfresco dining so if it rains, it maybe inconvenient and chilly but the view is soothing! Nothing like seafood dinner by the "bay" (clarke quay isn't exactly a bay but a river). Soak up the smell of the 'seabreeze' anyone??? Heee......
Love, love, love ~~RL

No comments: