Friday, December 14, 2007

Interesting...


Hey Peeps!


The LIGHT MOMENT is like another 48 hours away! Have you called a friend to come along? I tried but most are strapped with programs of their own already... sianz. Anyways, I am still looking forward to it.


Incidentally I saw this really cool sign outside TANGS @ Vivo the other day. And YEPS, I am totally in the Christmas mood! Jingle Bells...jingle bells..... lalalalalalalalalallalalaaaa..... Happy...oh happy day.... drowning in happiness.


My dept held a Xmas Party today... did not go as well as I want it to but Thank God for great colleagues to rally around me. It went as candidly perfect as it can get.


It was so funny. We got excitied, laughed, exchanged gifts, smiled a lot and then walloped the food. Hee! Will post pics in my next few entries... if i remember to.


OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!

Love, RL

No comments: