Thursday, January 24, 2008

Compliments & Praises ARE GOD's, not mine. I just did what I had to... cos its my job

The details below is extracted from an email I received from my Boss... its meant to simply say GOD has decided to use me to make a difference within the company I help to serve as I carry out my duties, I will only BOAST IN THE LORD MY GOD, I WILL BOAST IN THE ONE WHO's WORTHY: ----- Original Message ----- From: Grace Tjan To: Ruth Lim SA-MARCOM Cc: Kenyon Yoke Har SA-OB ; Sim Kim Seng SA-COO Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2008 9:07 AM Subject: FW: Compliments to Ruth Hi Ruth, Well done! Thanks/Grace ----- Original Message ----- From: Eve Goh To: mysay@satours.com.sg Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 9:43 AM Subject: Compliments to Ruth Lim Hi, I would to thank Ruth Lim, Marketing and Communications Manger, for her follow-up and recommendations. I have earlier written an email to feedback on the poor follow-up and lackluster attitude by the travel agents as well as non-responsive hotline. I was disappointed and disturbed by the fact that I need to sign up with SA because of the travel vouchers already bought. To my delight, Ruth is quick to response with explanation and she personally keeps me updated on the promotions and provides recommendation. She has shown the professionalism which I did not see from the other staff members in SA. She did not just help SA retain a customer, she also help SA uphold the reputation and goodwill which had been industriously built over the years. Congratulations, SA, for having Ruth, a dedicated and customer oriented employee. Regards, Eve

No comments: