Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Reason or Not??? I still Love

I am stressed at work... so decided to dedicate a little time to write about someone . . .


I figured I love him for his character
for he is so full of kindness

I realised I love him all over again

when he does small things constently and faithfully


I am sure we will be happy together forever and ever
as we fear Him and want to serve Him together

I know for sure we will have fun in our impending marriage

for we know how to laugh at ourselves and clown around
so that the other party is cheered up

I believe that life is never a full stop
as I learn more out of life with him entwined within mine


I can be clueless and blur

alas, he finds that adorable without a glitch

I can be gregarious and loud

he simply finds joy and entertainment in that


I can be full of pattern - dressing, actions and antics.. the works

he, oh well, loves it most of the time!

I can be sad and crying when stressed or misunderstood

until I turn into some puffy fish
he, will just hug me and tell me its gonna be alright

In our unspoken quietness and his unassuming nature

I have learnt to appreciate a lot of things more

In our course of exercising together
every single session is laden with fun and nonsense

I love to cook

he loves to eat my cooking


I enjoy watching romance or comical movies

he, will laugh along or hold me when I sob like mad during those shows


I can be crazy making weird sounds

he plays along

I can be farting away
he finds it funny somehow


this entry is just for you.



You are special in my heart!

No comments: