Monday, January 21, 2008

Face the Giants in our Lives


I was just reflecting at the sheer concidence or Not, on the 2 DVDs we loaned yesterday - Facing the Giants & License to Wed. Both movies happen to be GOD centered. One is how we are made to overcome challenges when GOD is on our side and the other is how to maintain that channel of communication yet hang on to the right values and belief like no pre-marital sex, respect your elders, always trust in each other and learn to rely on each other's opinion.


You really ought to borrow those 2 DVDs and watch them. I intend to buy Facing the Giants as its really heartening to know God has His time and place for all things to happen. I love the fact that both shows depict how guys can be as well, how human they are despite being so tough most of the time...With God, NOTHING is impossible - NOTHING!


Then I went running yesterday, at the last 4 laps, I really gave it my all by sprinting with my might and I felt as if I was flying.. the feeling is awesome!!!


God is wonderful, as always!

No comments: