Thursday, February 14, 2008

Much Ado About Valentine's...




I love this Valentine's Day... simply because I am so blessed by God and His Great Overwhelming LOVE for me that I want to shout back out HAPPY VALENTINE'S Day Lord! You are my Lover, lover of my soul... to the North, South, East and West, I know you totally dig me and are so in Love with me.


Cos Lord you:



1) Blessed me with Daniel


2) Blessed me with AWESOME work opportunities (which I hope will include Free Travel Soon)


3) Blessed me with talents


4) Blessed me with Wisdom and Discernment most of the time


5) Blessed me with such cool friends who will hang around me and offer sound advice / listening ears- IP, EC, DL, EL, SK, DP, DC, Jul, ET, GL and IY (some are blessed to read body lang and can encourage without much effort!)


6) Blessed me with GREAT media related friends - JN, CSS, SL, FC, TCW, TL, LKF, CSL, JL, YF, KY, MYK etc.


7) Blessed me with opportunities to network and expand my group of friends and perhaps in time, I could run my own business!


Love, ruthie

No comments: