Friday, February 15, 2008

Thank God for My Nemesis... Shortcomings.... And How emo I can be





Its gonna be a weird blog entry, I know... even I find it hard. But lately, God really helped me, He allowed me to overcome the horrid feeling I have towards her. That is the process, I realise that I needed to go thru this crap shit before I grew and mature in my dealings with people esp. during work.

Yesterday during a business lunch appointment, as I was talking to my vendor, I was telling him, you know, without going thru the awful shit which i was somehow made to go thru and SURVIVED esp. during my Prima days, I will not be the grateful person who has the power to make other people's lives either easier or harder... which I choose the former anytime. But of cos, that being said, I cannot just be a "sucker" and not wise up if I am being taken advantage like an idiot right?


The process was tough, painful, upsetting and to say the least, I felt worthless and doubted myself many times, but God did not take me so far in my Life just to throw it all away... he merely created situations for me to grow, the faster I grasp the marvel of it and appreciate it, the shorter the time needed to be spent on mulling over it.


Of cos, I THANK God for friends... esp those I made at and outside of SA. Its wonderful to have a support system to rally around you when you need to analyze things and need an outlet to release the unhappiness and tension.


I Thank Jesus for my ability and love to write.... even if I churn out crappy stuff, its good crap to me! I Thank God I am mostly positive and happy and mostly loved, if not always! I Thank our Father for His patience with this little monkey! I LoVE U Lord.... *God! I am tearing as I type this*


I thank God for great Bosses and suppliers who respect me and want to go all out to assist me in meeting deadlines. I Thank God for an outstanding report card last year.... in terms of Media Coverage within a short span of 6 months, I did what one ought to do in a year, it was gruelling but a journey worth taking to learn.


Thank God for showing me tough love... so I can appreciate love more. Cherish family a little more. Thanks for being my greatest fan, supporter and rallying behind me always Lord....


This Blog entry is dedicated to you Lord Jesus Christ! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH..

No comments: