Wednesday, March 12, 2008

~~~

I do not know what title to give this entry, thus I did not place anything above................ today was really weird. At least I feel weird. Life is weird.... everything seems so dewy, cold, almost chilly to an extent. I miss having no worries about money and going out for movies, shopping, makan and just waste time away. Nowadays, if I waste time, I can be scolded by different people cos I am an adult, I am suppose to make sensible decisions and not while away time. They say time is precious, I do agree but then again, if by "wasting time" I can reflect better to improve or be creative - I say WHY NOT? Norms of society are just there as guidelines, not meant as mandatory truth, remember that! I got to do out a work flow now, half excitied, half worried yet all stoned. Life.... always springs surprises when you least expect it. How you handle them, its all about your faith and belief in God, in Life and yourself! Stay optimistic. Cheers~~~ ruthie

No comments: